We have included PDFs of our brochures on our services for your convenience... Simply click on the required section below to open.
- Brainstorming re: Market situation, objectives, develop “ideal customer profile”.
- Research – as required – markets, trends, customers, prospects, competitors.
- Determine trends, target segments, unfilled needs and marketing opportunities.
- Create the optimal positioning and compelling message that sets you apart.
- Set the strategy and methods to deliver that message effectively and efficiently.
- Pinpoint the “most-likely-to-buy’ market segments for your message and offering.
- Source targeted “lists” of high potential contacts best meeting your optimal profile.
- Each list is "cleaned" for maximum contact detail accuracy.
- And we "confirm" the name(s) of the actual “specifier(s)” who determine which product/service is selected.
- Contact the right people at the right time with the right message.
- We help select the best initial method (direct mail, email, on-line, etc.) to “get your message out” in front of specifiers – effectively and with maximum impact.
- We build rapport and reinforcing that impact with telephone follow-up to each specifier – determining their individual challenges, how your unique benefits might fit, ascertaining level of interest and setting initial appointments.
- We begin the process of building on-going contact by asking those not yet ready to meet if you can “stay in touch” and obtaining opt-in email addresses for future communications.
4. Nurture / Help You Stay In Touch
- Set up systems to keep you in regular communication.
- Identify and help you to develop your internal and external, top-level “content” (Whitepapers, Bulletins, Ebooks, articles, etc.) that keeps prospects and customers interested.
- Preparing actual delivery options (E-Blasts, newsletters, letters, press releases, etc.) to get that content out – and your organization top-of-mind.
- On-going Contact - delivering the content that keeps them a customer.
- Identify why customers buy from you and why they buy from your competitors.
- Customer Service Surveys and Programs